Dog's revelation
Everybody think that's simple to be a dog. I'm not just another dog. I'm Rex, Mr. Rex, and I'm going to show you how hard a dog's life can be.

Welcome to my funny weblog. The history is written by the winners so nobody is going to tell you funny and spicy things that contributed to their victories. The real fun is to reveil the truth about the past times and all those funny things that no one dare to tell. While I'm waiting to be reborn, I'm spending my time sharing my memories with you. Hope you'll have fun.

Caution, work in progress




Due to my mistake I've erased all the content of my new post...so I have to rewrite it...

Work on this post is in progress...

While you're waiting for it, you can check my favorite blogs:




0 komentari:

free player and downloader


Get USA Shipping Address