Dog's revelation
Everybody think that's simple to be a dog. I'm not just another dog. I'm Rex, Mr. Rex, and I'm going to show you how hard a dog's life can be.

Welcome to my funny weblog. The history is written by the winners so nobody is going to tell you funny and spicy things that contributed to their victories. The real fun is to reveil the truth about the past times and all those funny things that no one dare to tell. While I'm waiting to be reborn, I'm spending my time sharing my memories with you. Hope you'll have fun.

1. Intro ( What is a dog without his fleas?)

Oznake:

I woke up dead this morning...
It was strange and amazing experience for this part of the day, especially when you have an empty stomach and full bladder.
Now when I look from another perspective, maybe it isn't that bad as it seemed at the first sight. Of course I would rather step in the shit, then be dead, but this way is much cleaner then licking my shitty hear to make it shiny again. Never mind, It's just the way it is, and there's nothing to be done any more.
All I have to do is sitting here on the floor in purgatory, like many times before, waiting for someone who'll lift me like a bag and throw into another life with no explanation or excuse.
Thank God, today is much easier then few thousand years ago. Now I know some people here, know some places to kill the time and even Peter doesn't look that cranky like he did before. This morning he even smiled.

- Look who's back - he woke me up - How's it hangin' you old flea bag?

- Damn! As I can see, there's nothing left to hang any more, Peter.  There's nothing left to hang. I can't believe it...here again! What have I done wrong?

- Sorry mate, I know it is hard to accept, but Mr. Death has just mistaken this time...

- Mistaken!? - I started to yell - Mistaken!? Let me tell you a story. Dog scents a female. He walks around sniffing for about hour, and then he comes around the corner and sees a nice ass wagging the tail. He's just about to jump on it, and then he realizes that's just another fucking male who didn't wash his nuts for a week or two.

-That is a fucking mistake! - I tried to explain some things to him.

- Do you know what else could be a mistake? When you're feeling thirsty and you drink your water, even though you know the stream, while you were pissing in the night, had some kind of a metal sound... So don't tell me, please, that walking around in the middle of the night and killing decent and innocent dogs can be a mistake.

I think you're wondering how do I know Saint Peter, that old wrack, and how many times I was here. It's a long, long story, but I've got plenty of time and if you ready to listen, I'm going to tell it from beginning. But be aware... Your knowledge about the history will be irreversibly changed. I know a lot of secrets, and it's time to reveal them.









1 komentari:

Very interesting and imaginative story.Keep writing.My best wishes! Sannitta


free player and downloader


Get USA Shipping Address